A:Welcome! Can I help you anything?
歡迎光臨!我能幫到你什么嗎?
B:Yeah, Actually I'm looking for a necklace for my girlfriend. Tomorrow's our anniversary.
是的,其實我正在為我的女朋友挑項鏈。明天是我們的周年紀念日。
A:That is so sweet! I'll help you to find the one that she'll love.
這是如此甜蜜!我會幫你找到一個,她一定會喜歡。
B:Really? Thanks!
是嗎?謝謝!
A:Sure. So do you like a gold one, or a crystal one?
當然可以。所以,是喜歡金色還是晶體嗎?
B:I think crystal's better because It's kind of pure, and my girlfriend is very much like crystal.
我認為晶體的更好,因為它是一種純,和我女朋友很像.
A:Okay. I think this heart-shaped one is special.
好的。我覺得這心形的一個很特別。
B:Hmmm. Let me take a look. Yeah, it's pretty. but what's so special about it?
嗯。讓我看看。是的,這是相當。但什么特殊之處呢?
A:You see, normally a crystal pendant is on a gold or silver chain. But this one is on a fabric strap. This is makes this necklace special and standing out of the crowd. This is also very popular.
你看,通常是水晶的掛件是金或銀鏈.但是,這個是織物帶.這是使這條項鏈的特別和常設脫穎而出.這很流行的.
B:Yeah I see what you mean. I think I'll take it. Could you gift-wrap it?
是的,我明白你的意思。我想我會接受它。你能否禮品包裝嗎?
A:No problem. How would you like to pay?
沒問題。您要如何支付呢?
B:Credit card,please.
信用卡.
A:Okay. Here's your package, and here's your receipt. You need to sign this for me also.
可以。這是你的包,這里是你的收據(jù)。您需要給我簽名,這也。
B:Alright, sign here?
好吧,在這里簽字?
A:Yeah.
是的.
B:Okay, still you pen.
好了,還你筆.
A:Well, this is your necklace.Happy anniversary and welcome to visit next time
好了,這是你的項鏈.周年快樂,歡迎下次光臨!
B:Thanks, I will comes again.
謝謝,我會再來的. |